Saturday, February 6, 2010

On September 7

On September 7 I undertook my first solo bike ride with panniers, which took me over 102 days to go around the perimeter Iberian route by getting pr cticamene draw the profile of that country called Spain. I went from Barcelona to the Cap de Creus, then down into the natural park area of Garrotxa and perform an alternative route to the trans, via La Seu d'Urgell, Ainsa, A isclo Valley, Sabi anigo, Jaca, Sang esa Pamplona and San Sebastian. In Donosti I began the Camino de Santiago Coast to the city of Santo, and from there a section of the French Way to Astorga, where I undertook, to the contrary, my journey on Via de la Plata to Seville. Once hooked in Seville with TransAndalus, crossing from West to East, this vast community full of contrasts that is Andalusia.After leaving Almeria, began an improvised route parallel to the Mediterranean Sea, which led me to the point of departure, Barcelona. The information on this little adventure is on the web www.unavueltaypacasa.com, where you can see, the travel diary, photos and reviews, and interesting information related to cycling and cycling in general. I am currently writing a book that will include experiences in the Iberian tour, and hopefully see the light during this 2009. More projects are in mind, but I'll talk about them, as they are maturing. Meanwhile, add a few entries on the triathlon last year, and thus revive this blog a bit, which has stood for almost a year. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment